Thread: 2019 f-150 5.0 mapping and imrc delete?

2019 f-150 5.0 mapping and imrc delete?

Anyone got some pointers on IMRC delete how to on this platform. I?ve been playing with dialing in the mapping tables but just wondering what?s the deal with IMRC.

Advanced Tuner
    Look at map points used on the S197, and tune it like you would tune a GEN 1 Coyote
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

Quote Originally Posted by STAGEUP View Post
    Look at map points used on the S197, and tune it like you would tune a GEN 1 Coyote
    Well not quite, MP's 0-14 are not really designed to run without IMRC. There is a better way.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_mfkn_wolf View Post
    Anyone got some pointers on IMRC delete how to on this platform. I?ve been playing with dialing in the mapping tables but just wondering what?s the deal with IMRC.
    There?s a couple ways to do this. The way i do it is go 2019 imrc switch and position sensor and turn wthem both to disable, next set IMRC configuration to 1 on all mapped points. then switch the desired position (under hardware removed) to open and 100%. Now you have to go to airflow, variable camshaft, now you need to set all the tables under mapped points to whatever you want above 13. You don?t want to use any map points 0-13 unless you understand something that I don?t