Thread: Ford Fiesta ST180 (desired map tuning)

Potential Tuner

Question Ford Fiesta ST180 (desired map tuning)

Good Day

Can someone please assist and tell me where does on alter the desired map on the fiesta st ecu, My desired map peaks to what i make the MAX MAP (eg 270kpa) then at redline it goes down to 210kpa.

Where does one change that, so that the Desired Map can stay above the actual map / not drop of to 210kpa.

Thank you

If you're running the stock turbo, you'll be pushing it out of its efficiency range by trying to request 270kpa at the top. It tails off as it can't sustain the boost.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGBR95 View Post
    If you're running the stock turbo, you'll be pushing it out of its efficiency range by trying to request 270kpa at the top. It tails off as it can't sustain the boost.
    Good Day, No i have a big turbo on the car,

Quote Originally Posted by Spons View Post
    Good Day, No i have a big turbo on the car,
    Can you post your file?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGBR95 View Post
    Can you post your file?
    Hi bud, i prefer not to share my file but i will attach a pictures of the log and mark what my issue is, i would just like to know where to and if hp tuners even has the function to change the desire map (not max) but the "holding" of the desired map value.

you will see there is 3 pictures, One will be peak desired, next one is desired at redline and the last on where i added my own line (edited in paint) to how i would like the map desired to keep the desired map from beginning to end at 250 desired map till redline
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi bud, i prefer not to share my file but i will attach a pictures of the log and mark what my issue is, I would just like to know where to and if hp tuners even has the function to change the desire map (not max) but the "holding" of the desired map value.

you will see there is 3 pictures, One will be peak desired, next one is desired at redline and the last on where i added my own line (edited in paint) to how i would like the map desired to keep the desired map from beginning to end at 250 desired map till redline
    It depends on what firmware your car runs to whether all the required tables exposed.

I have my STG3 ST180 file which will maintain around 1.7bar until the redline, however without seeing what you're demanding load wise etc then its going to be hard to assist.

If you really don't want to post your file, post the stock file and I can look at building you a base later, however I'd need to know what the actual turbo is, along with gate crack pressure, octane of the fuel being ran and all other hardware.

Potential Tuner
    Howsit bud what firmware are you using.

I have a few stock files

C1BY and F1B1,

Which firmware must i use (the one with the extra tables) i checked both and both has same tables

Thanks man, Also whats your email then we can communicate via email

Howsit bud what firmware are you using.

I have a few stock files

C1BY and F1B1,

Which firmware must i use (the one with the extra tables) i checked both and both has same tables

Thanks man, Also whats your email then we can communicate via email
    I'm using AD firmware.

My email is [email protected]