Thread: Looking for stock L8T file

Potential Tuner

Looking for stock L8T file

Does anyone have a stock L8T file I could get my hands on? The repository didn't seem to have anything yet. I'm swapping one into my 2015 Silverado 6.2 after I blew it up. I'd like to compare it to my stock 6.2 file to create a base map for when the swap is done.

I'm also looking at doing the L8P camshaft in it, along with the LT5 throttle body I already have. Truck was twin turbo, but I'll be switching to speed engineering headers and keeping it NA for now.

Quote Originally Posted by J_schwaa View Post
    Does anyone have a stock L8T file I could get my hands on? The repository didn't seem to have anything yet. I'm swapping one into my 2015 Silverado 6.2 after I blew it up. I'd like to compare it to my stock 6.2 file to create a base map for when the swap is done.

I'm also looking at doing the L8P camshaft in it, along with the LT5 throttle body I already have. Truck was twin turbo, but I'll be switching to speed engineering headers and keeping it NA for now.
    2016gmcdenali66Lkwtruckmoddyno (2).hpt2016gmcdenali66Lkwtruckmoddyno (2).hpt

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for posting this file! I saw this tune in another thread and wasn't sure if it was just your stock file you modified for the L8T, or if it was a stock L8T file. Is this file from an L8T, or your stock 2016 file that you modified to work with the L8T swap? Either way, I can use this to help me create a base map for my engine swap.