Thread: Looking for stock tune or performance tune for Polaris rzr

Tuner in Training

Looking for Polaris RZR tune.

Looking for stock or performance tune for a polaris rzr xp1000. Thanks.
    Last edited by TheRodFather; 03-22-2024 at 09:06 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Do you know the part number off of your ECU? 401xxxx? or 408xxxx?

Tuner in Training
    Its a 2018 polaris ranger xp1000 ecm.

Tuner in Training
    LOL, ok. First its a 22 rzr xp1000. Now its a 2018 Ranger xp1000. There are a LOT of different versions. Not going to get any help with vague and incorrect information. That is why the ECU part number is so important. Best of luck.

Tuner in Training
    It?s a 18 ranger with a 22 rzr motor. we put it in because it threw a rod through the old motor. I need the rzr tune because the rzr makes more hp so the tunes are different. I?ll get the number today.

Tuner in Training
    What intake manifold are you using? Wiring harness? You cant use the RZR tune with the stock Ranger intake manifold if that is what you are trying to do. Totally different.

Tuner in Training
    All of the ranger parts fit right on to the rzr motor and it runs pretty good. I just want to see if the rzr tune makes a difference in power.

Tuner in Training
    I don't think you are understanding. Your Ranger has a plastic intake manifold with a single throttle body. A RZR1000 has dual throttle bodies. If you put the RZR1000 tune in your Ranger with the single throttle body intake manifold it will throw check engine lights and run like crap. You can not do what you are stating. Leave the RZR1000 file alone. Tune the Ranger file that is correct for your parts or better yet maybe contact someone who can tune it for you. This path is not going to work.

Tuner in Training
    I just want the tune so I can see what the timing a fuel need to be set at. The ranger has a large single Throttle body and the rzr has two smaller Throttle bodies so they should both flow about the same. And please stop wasting my time by replying if don't have the tune.

Tuner in Training
    You seem to know more than me. I have the tune, but you can figure it out on your own. I wish you the best of luck.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by AMartian View Post
    You seem to know more than me. I have the tune, but you can figure it out on your own. I wish you the best of luck.
    can you post the file if you have it? Thanks