Thread: 2006 300 CSRT8 tuning help.

Potential Tuner

2006 300 CSRT8 tuning help.

hey all,06-300-srt8-6.1-cam tune with wide band installed.hpl2006 Chrysler 300SRT8 - Diablo CAM Tune.hpt
    i am new to the tuning game and recently purchased a MPVI3 and PROlink. after doing weeks of reading and studying i tried my hand at tuning my CSRT8. i started with a Diablo Canned 93 CAI tune and made a handful of adjustments to the tune from what i have been seeing online and from other members for their cammed cars. i hae a 6.1hemi with BES/HHP Stage 2R cam and all new PSI valvetrain. new timing set. new high voume high pressure Melling Oil Pump. K and N CAI, flowmaster super 44s and gutted CATS (shh dont tell anyone). i have attached my log file from last night. car was not driven but was idling and some revs.

could someone look over the tune and log and tell me where i could improve and why? id like to make changes and understand WHY those changes get made.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Tuner
    can you post your original diablo tune, before you adjusted to review the compare changes you made.
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiFeverAZ View Post
    can you post your original diablo tune, before you adjusted to review the compare changes you made.
    2006 Chrysler 300SRT8 - Diablo CAI Tune.hpt

attached is the tune you asked about

Potential Tuner
    bump