Thread: Gen V w/4L60e

Tuner in Training

Gen V w/4L60e

Working through thoughts on a swap idea. Would like to use a DOD-deleted cammed L83 Gen V 5.3 and a 4L65/70e.

I see on some GM sites they offer a crate option with an LT1 and a 4L70e... under their connect and cruise lines. Engine control system is 19368831 and the trans control system is 19302405. The 19302405 is a SuperMatic Transmission Controller... is this essentially a T43 TCM? In instructions, it says to read the ECM/TCM, select a 2008 Savana or Express 1500.

I am figuring to run a Gen V DI engine, you'd want an E92. I am curious on what factory ECM/TCMs I could/should/would want to pull and use together to accomplish this.

Does anyone have a base calibration from a Connect and Cruise/ERod setup?

Senior Tuner
    I've dealt with one of these before. You have to use the supermatic software to edit them.

I'd also assume that will not work with just any factory OS. Can you buy a controller kit like you could for the Gen 4's?

The one I had come by was a LT4 with a 4l60 ! odd combo to put together.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by redhat View Post
    Working through thoughts on a swap idea. Would like to use a DOD-deleted cammed L83 Gen V 5.3 and a 4L65/70e.

I see on some GM sites they offer a crate option with an LT1 and a 4L70e... under their connect and cruise lines. Engine control system is 19368831 and the trans control system is 19302405. The 19302405 is a SuperMatic Transmission Controller... is this essentially a T43 TCM? In instructions, it says to read the ECM/TCM, select a 2008 Savana or Express 1500.

I am figuring to run a Gen V DI engine, you'd want an E92. I am curious on what factory ECM/TCMs I could/should/would want to pull and use together to accomplish this.

Does anyone have a base calibration from a Connect and Cruise/ERod setup?
    There are no combinations of factory controllers that would work out of the box to run that setup, but I have worked to develop a product to integrate a factory T42 TCM into a 2014-18 Silverado. They will be available soon at www.powertrainswapsolutions.com and could be used with a truck E92 ECM in a standalone application. This will allow you to tune both together with HP Tuners like any other factory combination.