Thread: throttle cut on a scatty

Tuner in Training

throttle cut on a scatty

Getting a throttle cut on a boosted snack pack, on throttle tq source its showing a lv 2 torque control is that going to be in these settings. the funny thing is it only does it when using paddle shifters i have the rpm limits set correctly for paddle shifters so im confused by this, is this the correct setting to modify for this throttle cut?scattytc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscat2018 View Post
    Getting a throttle cut on a boosted snack pack, on throttle tq source its showing a lv 2 torque control is that going to be in these settings. the funny thing is it only does it when using paddle shifters i have the rpm limits set correctly for paddle shifters so im confused by this, is this the correct setting to modify for this throttle cut?scattytc.jpg
    Here i will help you out with this adjustment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MI_Tuning View Post
    Here i will help you out with this adjustment.
    very very good3-4plussssss.3with ect change2veforboost R1 (1)r11111111with trans tuning3.hpt

this is the newest tune since that last one, it has a smoothed out ve table and trans tune i been working on, can you adjust this for that? and what needed adjusting? to fix it

very very good3-4plussssss.3with ect change2veforboost R1 (1)r11111111with trans tuning3.hpt

this is the newest tune since that last one, it has a smoothed out ve table and trans tune i been working on, can you adjust this for that? and what needed adjusting? to fix it
    here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    here you go
    what was changed?

Advanced Tuner
    everything for spark and fueling

and all your shift scheduling

and more

ve tables etc

what was changed?
    take my file and compare to your old one for you can see what table and what been changed.

Tuner in Training
    take my file and compare to your old one for you can see what table and what been changed.

car is running great, thanks for the help, i have not made a wot pull with the paddle shifters yet but pulled really good hitting it in drive

car is running great, thanks for the help, i have not made a wot pull with the paddle shifters yet but pulled really good hitting it in drive
    perfect !