Thread: 2016 Dodge Charger 5.7 rt Tune help

Tuner in Training

2016 Dodge Charger 5.7 rt Tune help

Hey guys I have a 2016 Dodge Charger 5.7 Rt

I installed a Texas speed stage 2 low lift cam kit, VVT lockout, and MDS delete.

On stk tune the car would start and run but immediately die so I disabled MDS, VVT, and now the car starts and runs like really bad then dies.

I suspect I have to tune airflow and spark but the stk airflow looks similar to what others are tuning this to and as far as ignition timing I have not been able to find good reference data to determine if there is a modification needed
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by glennd789 View Post
    Hey guys I have a 2016 Dodge Charger 5.7 Rt

I installed a Texas speed stage 2 low lift cam kit, VVT lockout, and MDS delete.

On stk tune the car would start and run but immediately die so I disabled MDS, VVT, and now the car starts and runs like really bad then dies.

I suspect I have to tune airflow and spark but the stk airflow looks similar to what others are tuning this to and as far as ignition timing I have not been able to find good reference data to determine if there is a modification needed
    you have alot that still needs changed , air flow , spark , tq limters , idle and ect. i can provide you a base map at a fee or i can fully tune it and you can have a modified file for you can see what been changed and work from there if you add more mods.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MI_Tuning View Post
    you have alot that still needs changed , air flow , spark , tq limters , idle and ect. i can provide you a base map at a fee or i can fully tune it and you can have a modified file for you can see what been changed and work from there if you add more mods.
    I am interested what kind of price am i looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by glennd789 View Post
    I am interested what kind of price am i looking at?
    send me a email at [email protected] and we can go from there , i dont get on here much unless i have time.

Tuner in Training
    I sent you a email