Thread: Mustang 2015 ecoboost p0133

Potential Tuner

Mustang 2015 ecoboost p0133

hi guys ,
    i have a mustang 2.3 ecoboost and installed catless dp.after that p0133 fault code came on which i was expecting that and thought could be disable from engine dtc menu but when i came there its just darkgray and cant change it ..are there anyone who can help me about that?i load file its a stock mustang 2.3 ecoboost..thanx in advance..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    P0133 is bank 1 sensor 1, that's your wideband. Might want to check and make sure the cable isn't pinched or twisted, or the sensor isn't damaged.

But to change anything emissions related, you have to run through the emissions changing is a no-no HP Tuners course (help menu -> parameter access)

Tuner in Training
    It is my understanding, that even after you have completed the emissions course and passed the exam, your only supposed to make changes to "off road or track only" vehicles.

You may want to check out mustang ecoboost net and ask how some of thier forum members dealt with the P0133 DTC, without accessing thier cars ECU.

Glad there are ways around this, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tbilge2000 View Post
    hi guys ,
    i have a mustang 2.3 ecoboost and installed catless dp.after that p0133 fault code came on which i was expecting that and thought could be disable from engine dtc menu but when i came there its just darkgray and cant change it ..are there anyone who can help me about that?i load file its a stock mustang 2.3 ecoboost..thanx in advance..
    Just take the parameter access course and enter your code, then if you really want, put some non foulers in between the oxygen sensor and the CEL will go away.