Thread: Desperately Need Help!

Desperately Need Help!

I have a 2012 Charger R/T with the 5.7. I installed a Stage 2 HRT Cam with non-MDS lifters, cam phaser limiter, and have removed the catalytic converters and rear O2 sensors. No other modifications.

I have an MPVI3 from HPTuners and have watched countless videos. It?s been about a month and I still can not come up with a base tune to get this car drivable. I honestly need help from someone that is willing. After a while I was starting to get convinced that maybe the tune isn?t the reason the car won?t run well. So decided to check timing and ended up taking an engine that was timed perfectly? and getting it off by two teeth and bending valves. So now I?m ready to ask for help.

Would anyone be willing to help me with a base tune that will allow the vehicle to start and drive? I understand that without a dyno we can only get so close, but I just need this car to get me to work at this point. Thanks in advance!

Tuner
    if you want some help best to post your stock file, your current modified file, and a scan if you were able to run one
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner in Training
    post the sock tune and ill build a base tune for you ill even help you dial it in if you have a wideband i have a truck with the same cam