LS3 coil packs
    Melling oil pump
    Spark plug wires
    All new gaskets
    My stock 5.3 intake
    Brand new flow tested LS3 injectors
    DOD delete
    VVT delete
    Stock headers two cats and on resonator, no muffler.
    4L80 (Yes it?s longer than the 4L60) how?d I get that to stay you may ask? (Honestly. I?m not proud. But it?s operable?. I don?t wanna talk about it)

Yes it?s a weird thrown together type of build, but moneys tight these days so we will get there, I have a low profile LS3 intake but water pump is in the way (like I said money is tight we will get it on when I can get a different water pump.

Now boring stuff is over, time for my time to shine, I thought I could be hard headed enough to figure this tuning thing out. Walk in the park right? Small upgrades, add small bits of spark, some more fuel, but don?t touch the maf. Why you might ask? To be honest. Don?t ask questions I don?t have answers to? I never claimed to be a smart person. But any ways. I thought I did amazingly good, got it to start but it?s not happy. Not one bit at all.. watch some videos, read your guys posts on here get some what I thought would?ve been some good reading knowledge. Fixed the tuning a little bit by adding hair bits of more i don?t even know, but holy cow! It started and I could ?keep it running by keeping foot on throttle? but couldn?t get close to out of high idle to idle zone.. rats back to the drawing board tried sooooo many different changes, tried to just copy files. I?m called. I?m stumped. Is there anyone to help me with trying to get a start up tune (not drive or anything leaving P or N keep in mind.. 4L80?s are longer than 4L60?s.. and I really don?t want to talk about that.. )) It?s a fresh built motor I just want to make sure the motor itself at least works and functions properly but apparently I can?t figure out HOW to get it to function properly.. ANY help is greatly appreciated for your local noobie just trying to go fast in a truck..

Potential Tuner
    I forgot to add that it’s a 6.2 from roughly a 2010 Camaro maybe?

Gotta post the tune and logs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    Anytime people list “flow tested Injectors” it makes me question the source. Are these actual GM injectors or something that claims to be equivalent?

Potential Tuner
    Original tune.hpt

sorry i was slow for this reply. this is the original here

Truck.V1.hpt

this is my tweak to where i can "get it running" very long cranking to get it to fire plus 20% or more throttle.

Thanks you so much for tips n pointers!

Potential Tuner
    To be honest i am the same way but i also had to put them in, they looked clean theyre all pulsing. flow tested? idk... but work...? yessir.

Senior Tuner
    Took so long to crank because your injectors flow about double what the ECU thinks. Get the injector data here:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post766924