Thread: AFR Error Ratio Log Table help

Tuner in Training

AFR Error Ratio Log Table help

Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).pngScreenshot (6).png

I'm trying to make a AFR Error Ratio log graph so I can tune my VE table which i have watched videos on how to make it but one of the variables I need (AFR command) for one of the parameters I need seems to not be there or it doesn't work. What could I be doing wrong. Also, if I set the first parameter in the graph to AFR Error like the videos say the log doesn't work, but I set the parameter to EQ Error Ratio it logs, but I wouldn't think that is the data I want for this.
    Last edited by Evan Burghart; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:32 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I have the exact same issue for Both AFR error (50120 Air Fuel Ratio) and EQ Ratio error. Very curious what the fix is. I'll post back here if I find out.

Tuner in Training
    I dont know much but what you are trying to use is a math channel. Click add channel in the channel list see if you can find afr command under the fuel tab. Add it then you can use math stuff in your histogram. How do I say this correct the math parameters need the info to be logged to do the math................. Example: if you what to use ltft+stft math you need to be logging ltft and stft. If you want air mass per cylinder you need airmass logged and input the number of cylinders.

Senior Tuner
    Use the fuel trims instead of the wideband.