Thread: 2.0T TSI Engine Rebuild Questions?

Potential Tuner

2.0T TSI Engine Rebuild Questions?

Hello,
    I just finished rebuilding my 2.0T TSI engine with a few upgrades. The engine turns over but roughly idles then cuts off. I have changed some values to compensate for the upgrades installed but I do not want to write a new file without adjusting more values. Also I don't want to use up my credits for an incomplete file. I am having trouble dialing in injector slope and intercept, LPFP duty cycle, A/F ratios, boost pressure, and desired airflow.

If someone would be willing to help me troubleshoot and/or help me adjust some things I would be greatly appreciative. PM me for any questions.
    Thanks.

Once you have credits and have "Unlocked" that ecu, you can write infinitely to that specific VIN
    2013 Audi A8L 3.0T WIP

Potential Tuner
    Ok, thanks for the info. Unlimited flashes sound great! Engine is running more fluidly now. Once the engine ran for a decent amount of time the noise and chattering went away. Currently running a stock ECU but having trouble deciphering parameters.

I am wondering if some parameters are dependent upon other parameters and if some are directly correlated/connected. What is the best order to adjust parameters in? Like a start, mid and end point to be aware of?

I'm trying to adjust for a stage 2+ tune for my mk6. Also, I'm having some difficulty reading logs and identifying how the data can be used to estimate new values within the tune file.

Thanks,
    mk6gti88

Potential Tuner
    Hello. I recently purchased a 1990 Rado G60 that has previously had a VR change.