Thread: help??

Tuner in Training

help??

hey guys im doing my own tuning. new ish as well.. i did hit a overboost on one run but have not since the first time. now im getting a limiter of insufficient fuel. im just wondering what im doing wrong or if i have reached a point of too much spice here are 2 logs and my tune. thanks for any help or pointers.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Insufficient fuel is usually from running out of injection window, basically there isn't enough time in the cycle's window of opportunity to spray enough fuel to meet the air flow's required ratio.
    Try increasing EOI (end of injection) max angle, it's in the fuel tab, I'm on my phone otherwise I would give the exact parameter number.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Seishuku View Post
    Insufficient fuel is usually from running out of injection window, basically there isn't enough time in the cycle's window of opportunity to spray enough fuel to meet the air flow's required ratio.
    Try increasing EOI (end of injection) max angle, it's in the fuel tab, I'm on my phone otherwise I would give the exact parameter number.
    ok i will check this out thank you !

Tuner in Training
    I'm not really sure what way to go with the numbers in the table. Do you know a value I should try?

Advanced Tuner
    260 or 270 would probably be a good starting point, I'm at 290 degrees on my 2.3 Mustang.

I,ve gone as high as 330 with my Fusion Sport, and EOI you can bumps a little bit, but don't get crazy. Most say five degrees about as far as you want to go. The 2.7 is 120*, I've bumped mine to 124 125, but can't say I felt much of difference.

Tuner in Training
    260 or 270 would probably be a good starting point, I'm at 290 degrees on my 2.3 Mustang.
    Ok awesome I will give it a try tomorrow thanks guys

Advanced Tuner
    Oh, now that I'm at a real computer
    ECM #7311, Max Injection Angle

There are also EOI vs Pressure (7304) and 1-Shot Intake (7134) that can also help open up the injection window to get some more fuel.

Tuner in Training
    Oh, now that I'm at a real computer
    ECM #7311, Max Injection Angle

There are also EOI vs Pressure (7304) and 1-Shot Intake (7134) that can also help open up the injection window to get some more fuel.
    ok i will check that out as well and post a update i also put more fuel in the tank as well it was low enough that that the light was on.. not sure if that would cause the issue as well because there is still fuel there. either way i will do a data log and a update on it . i just got done work so might be tonight or tomorrow.