Thread: OS tab is blank

Potential Tuner

OS tab is blank

2011 chevy traverse
    Just replaced Ecm with a used one and i was trying to swap the vin or at least turn off the sercurity to start the car.
    The vehicle OS is showing up blank.
    I am in advanced viewing mode.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

2011 traverse 03-29-24.hpt

I highly suggest you use a GM tool to flash the computer with the correct calibration. This way the PCM and TCM work correctly and that all 8 segments of the calibration are a match.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I highly suggest you use a GM tool to flash the computer with the correct calibration. This way the PCM and TCM work correctly and that all 8 segments of the calibration are a match.
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I don't have one at the shop. Is there a way to do it in the VCM Editor or do i need to seek out the GM tool?

Just buy a used ECM pre-SPSed to your real VIN. That will likely be the same money or less than what you'd have to pay someone to flash the one you already have.

Tuner in Training
    E69 ECU is not supported by the software to turn off VATS so that is not going to work and it is the reason the OS tab is empty.