Thread: help 5.3 to 5.7

help 5.3 to 5.7

my 5.3 recently has rod knock so ordered the lm7 bored to 5.7 with forged rods and pistons what would i have to change in tune? any help would be appreciated

Change cylinder volume to a 5.7 and see how the fuel trims are. Likely will need some MAF and VE tweaks to bring things back in line.

If compression ratio changed, you'll have some work to do with ignition timing.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

thank you iv never done any timming b4 my tunner did everthing but nolonger available.so got hp tunners to try im speed density supercharged and e85.have a bt stage3 cam might change to a stage 2 superchager cam.

Usually people mention that kind of stuff in the first post, kinda makes what I said not as useful now.

Still you'll have to change the cylinder volume, then check over the VE with your wideband. Then timing and stuff.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

yea im new to this .i should of mentioned everything first now i know and do apologize