Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost injector info

Tuner in Training

52lb injector help

I need help. I can not find any info on my injectors.I tried contacting the person i got them from but no replies. I have a tune in my carand it runs, but im totally new at all this but im trying to learn.
    They are bosch high emp 52lb 550 cc injectors with ev1 adapters. Part number, 0280158279.
    Lt1,383, stock rails, stock intake with m122. I apologize if this thread is wrong. New guy here.
    Or can i tune the injectors into the tune better or get new injectors.
    I was told 52lb, then now im told 60lb but ive done no different to the motor. Kinda lost on all this.
    Last edited by bsaathoff73; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:12 AM. Reason: Added more

Tuner in Training
    I have stock pressure. New walbro 255 pump. New regulator.
    The guy who started tuning said 52. Guy who built my motor said 52. Fic says 60. But my 52, i cant find my papers on them and the tuner put in the wrong info after receiving the info from me.

Did you go to the website I posted? It tells you.
    Flow rates:
    47 LB @ 39.15 psi
    550 cc/min - 3.0 BAR (43.5 psi) 52.4 lbs
    594 cc/min - 3.5 BAR (50.8 psi) 56.6 lbs
    635 cc/min - 4.0 BAR (58.0 psi) 60.5 lbs

So if you have a 4 bar 58 psi fuel pressure your injectors will flow 60.5 if they are "correct" not decaps or China garbage.
    Last edited by TheMechanic; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:53 AM.

Tuner in Training

I did go look on there. Thank you. Im now figuring out how to add my afr through ac

Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Did you go to the website I posted? It tells you.
    Flow rates:
    47 LB @ 39.15 psi
    550 cc/min - 3.0 BAR (43.5 psi) 52.4 lbs
    594 cc/min - 3.5 BAR (50.8 psi) 56.6 lbs
    635 cc/min - 4.0 BAR (58.0 psi) 60.5 lbs

So if you have a 4 bar 58 psi fuel pressure your injectors will flow 60.5 if they are "correct" not decaps or China garbage.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bsaathoff73 View Post
    I need help. I can not find any info on my injectors.I tried contacting the person i got them from but no replies. I have a tune in my carand it runs, but im totally new at all this but im trying to learn.
    They are bosch high emp 52lb 550 cc injectors with ev1 adapters. Part number, 0280158279.
    Lt1,383, stock rails, stock intake with m122. I apologize if this thread is wrong. New guy here.
    Or can i tune the injectors into the tune better or get new injectors.
    I was told 52lb, then now im told 60lb but ive done no different to the motor. Kinda lost on all this.
    It sounds like but search didn't show up.. that these are the old GT500 injectors? Sorta orange band on them?

I might have data that I converted from Ford on them.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training
    Completely black with green oring n black oring

Tuner in Training
    Hp tuners sure makes one feel dumb as a rock

Senior Tuner
    In that case you will be better off going to a injector with known injector data
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Senior Tuner
    https://performanceparts.ford.com/pa...-9593-lu47.pdf

Myself or Alvin can convert this over to GM format for you. Running 43.5 factory pressure?

Tuner in Training
    Yes im stock pressure. Im going to order some 60s down the road but it'll be a month or 2. Car has been sitting for over a year because i keep getting burnt so im trying to learn this hp tuners stuff so i can drive my car. I had injector info one time but the guy put in the wrong info from what i was told.
    I kinda got my car going. It starts at least now and dont bang n pop like it did. It also seemed to loose half the motor for some reason. Was told whole tune was a flop. So im trying to learn all this. i dont know how to add the tune file he sent or the one in now on here. Step by step ill figure it out. Kinda computer dumb here. Totally hp tuners dumb
    Thank you also

Senior Tuner
    It'll take me about 2 hours to do the conversion. If you're switching injectors then I won't bother. Thing is I can get the data for you and it'll be so good you won't need 60's. The only problem is the wide spray angle of those injectors is designed for 2 valves per port. Sometimes makes for transients issues like a brief rich tip-in. No big deal. I run similar wide spray injectors. Lmk.

Tuner in Training
    That would be great if i can just use these ones i have. Was going to switch because i just cant find info. If you can figure it out for me that would be great!! Then i can just use these ones.
    I wont be on for 3 days. I work 12 hour shifts a hour away from home. Id appriciate any help i can get and just whenever you have time.
    Last edited by bsaathoff73; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Awesome that'll give me some time. I'll get it to you by the time you're back.

Tuner in Training
    Awesome. Thank you very much!!

Senior Tuner
    Here it is in this file.

Fuel>General
    - Flow Rate vs. KPA
    - Min Injector Pulse
    - Default Injector Pulse
    - Offset vs. Volts vs. VAC
    - Short Pulse Adder

Fuel>Transient
    - Min Fuel Milligrams
    - Fuel Delta Min Incr.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Your awesome. Thank you very much. I havent gotten to look yet but i didnt want to leave you hanging if you had gotten back on here. I just got home. Long darn day. This will solve a big issue for me in my tune. Thank you once again. Soon as i get it put in ill jump back on here and let you know

Tuner in Training
    here is 2 logs I have. The one saying eq is the one in it now

Senior Tuner
    Here's your tune with that data.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you. Probably my longest log so far without so much popping as before. i put it in attatchments file
    Last edited by bsaathoff73; 1 Week Ago at 12:54 PM.