Thread: Looking to pay a professional for tune support on a GM Performance LTG crate engine

Tuner

Looking to pay a professional for tune support on a GM Performance LTG crate engine

I am a professional Ford & GM V8 tuner, looking to pay another professional for a one-off tune support on a GM Performance LTG crate engine. To reduce our customers costs for our learning curve, I am looking for someone experienced with the 2.0L LTG I4 to help with tune support and hardware setup advice, including basic things such as best MAF location, VCM scanner setup for Virtual VE tuning and foundational tune advice on the LTG.

This is likely to be the only LTG we will ever tune. We only took on the project because it is for an existing customer with a few other V8 cars that we support and he purchased someone else's project car from across the other side of the country. We are not looking to copy your secrets for future work and we are not looking to make big power. We just want to straighten the car out for our customer because as it is, the way he purchased it, the drivability is poor, the air fuel ratio is all over the place and the car stalls.

Engine is a GM crate engine running the LTG Crate Engine Control System
    Rear Wheel Drive with Manual Trans Kit Part Number 19328839
    The engine and turbo is stock as far as I know.
    Last edited by realspeeddan; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:50 PM.