Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What about MPVI 3 interface with new 325 models

Quote Originally Posted by RUTHLESS View Post
    Exhaust gas temperature can affect engine knocking in a few ways. When the exhaust gas temperature is too high, it can cause pre-ignition, where the air-fuel mixture ignites before the spark plug fires. This can lead to knocking or pinging in the engine. Additionally, high exhaust gas temperature can also cause an increase in cylinder pressure and temperature, which can contribute to knocking. Proper engine tuning and maintenance, including monitoring and controlling exhaust gas temperature, can help prevent knocking and maintain engine performance.

Holy cow you couldn't come up with anything so you used ChatGPT to generate that! Wow!

Screenshot 2024-04-11 101607.png

Do you even know what the term "knock control" means? Your ChatGPT generated response is not talking about knock control. EGT has nothing to do with knock control. EGT cannot be used for knock control even if you're monitoring it. It would be like hitting the brakes AFTER you rear ended a car

Quote Originally Posted by RaraK69 View Post
    Thanks for the copy paste from internet, could have thrown quotes up, https://www.quora.com/How-can-exhaus...ngine-knocking

Utilizing EGT in place of a knock sensor is a no no, EGT's are far too slow to respond. By the time your EGT rises(sensed from sensor), without knock control, you motor will likely have already suffered. Even with knock control, on most stock cast pistons for example, you can get toasted quickly. Forged bottom end you have some headroom with knock typically. Just saying, neither is an end-all solution.

EGT is a tuning aid in combination with knock sensing for a most reliable application. Sure EGT can be used, but dont act like its a "replacement" for knock control or you can tune around that.

The point is, if you want a reliable in all scenario's application, knock is important. It just proves a standalone is not for everyone which does not provide knock control. Im a firm believer FT product is racer focused(their marketing as such at the end of the day), and not for the average joe. But hey, we all get stuck low on fuel, what if you cant get that 93? What if you get some old 89 gas? People want to go out and enjoy their PWC, not have to pull out a laptop, or have to have multiple maps etc. Can this be done, sure......Just saying from perspective, most people want to set it and forget it.
    prevent knocking no body said it replaces knock you rookie. dint know i could add the link on comments hahahahaajajajajajaja sometimes they dont understand me when they too focus on been keyBoard warriors i figure they would understand a explanation from where they learn from google ahahahjajajajaj . none of you ever built and tuned a 90+ seadoo so what experience you have capitan save a monkey . im the first in the world to go 90MPH 93oct and 93mph e85 on stock wheel 325 rxpx . if YOU KNOW SO MUCH SHOW ME SOME VIDEO RESULTS. none of you 3 can show anything . THE END
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:10 PM.

My experience? I let ChatGPT do all my tuning, it's great!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by racemonkey View Post
    My experience? I let ChatGPT do all my tuning, it's great!
    LOL!

he get's so upset because he knows he's being called out and cannot bullshit anyone here. it's a typical narcissist response.

he SO desperately wants to be respected that he'll bullshit his way through everything, until he's called out by someone who knows more, then he starts the pissing contest.
    EVERY other tuner in the PWC industry has zero respect for him because they all know what he's about. whenever his name is brought up in conversation they just chuckle and shake their head. LOLOLOL!

"People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer" - Nas
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:58 PM.

Last edited by RUTHLESS; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    he get's so upset because he knows he's being called out and cannot bullshit anyone here. it's a typical narcissist response.

he SO desperately wants to be respected that he'll bullshit his way through everything, until he's called out by someone who knows more, then he starts the pissing contest.
    EVERY other tuner in the PWC industry has zero respect for him because they all know what he's about. whenever his name is brought up in conversation they just chuckle and shake their head. LOLOLOL!

100%

Tuner in Training
    To be honest you all sound childish looking from the outside. I can't imagine any tuner who operates a real business coming on here and just bashing each other back and forth the way you do. As a tuner I believe more is accomplished with alliances trying to reach a mutual goal. None of you are going to benefit from this. This thread holds zero value the same as most the others you are all involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by AMartian View Post
    To be honest you all sound childish looking from the outside. I can't imagine any tuner who operates a real business coming on here and just bashing each other back and forth the way you do. As a tuner I believe more is accomplished with alliances trying to reach a mutual goal. None of you are going to benefit from this. This thread holds zero value the same as most the others you are all involved in.

It may seem like that but you're missing some facts.

The forum is a bit dead right now, but when people were helping each other with various things, he would go into threads and post wrong/misleading info trying to scare people away from doing things themselves. He would say everyone was wrong and only he knew things, hoping people would pay for his services.

When he got called out on the wrong info, that's when all the jabbing started. I only reply to his posts when he posts wrong/misleading stuff.

Tuner in Training
    Ya, I would not be using this forum as a viable avenue of sales. It just doesn't hit much of a market. Especially in the watercraft world.

I am curious if anyone in here has actual experience with the MG1 platform? It is nothing like ME17.8.5 used in previous models. I highly doubt any MPVI unit will be able to read/write this ECU without an unlock service from HPtuners just the same it is needed in the Polaris platforms. Non unlocked R/W is likely a LONG way out.

MG1 for Sea-Doo is coming from a Canadian company that Riva partnered up with. It will be a mail in service to physically modify the ECU to allow writing. I'm not sure what HPT is doing with Polaris version but it could be a similar process.

The entire Sea-Doo lineup will be using MG1 for 2025 models so even 300s with have to go through this, kinda crappy but it is what it is.
    Last edited by racemonkey; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:02 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Correct. Precision EFI. They have been around for a while as well. As well as Femto and Alulitzky they have been doing it for quite some time also. This 325 MG1 ECU actually shares the identical part 420464215 number as the 2022 1/2 and newer Can-Am X3. They come blank and need a base file loaded in them. If you all want to tune it now it is 100% possible. Just not with HPT. To be honest all Bosch ME17 based powersports vehicles from BRP and Polaris are going to move to the MG1. Polaris uses it in the Pro-R, XP1000, and Indian Challenger platforms and no offense you watercraft folks are just a year or 2 behind.

Oh and keep an eye out for Jonatan @ Maptun I know he is working on MG1 interface as well.

after they spend 3 weeks helping some guy go past 80 mph they when they had no other options they advise him to raise limiter to 9000rpms and to add more timing to see what happens this machines need retainers after 8500 rpms and we add fuel if we add timing at that point i got involved and this fools been talking shit ever since i kind feel bad for them i cant imagine what is like to be slow ahahajajajajjajaja

^ Load of made up garbage. Keep going, I'll call you out on your garbage every time you post it.

How can you just raise limiter and get to 9000 rpm? Even with a drop in wheel a 300 wouldn't be close to running that RPM. Why do you keep posting nonsense?
    Last edited by racemonkey; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:33 PM.

Last edited by RUTHLESS; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:45 PM.

Child.

Papi seadoo Since 2015 ahahahahaajaaajjajaja

Tuner
    Ya, I would not be using this forum as a viable avenue of sales. It just doesn't hit much of a market. Especially in the watercraft world.

I am curious if anyone in here has actual experience with the MG1 platform? It is nothing like ME17.8.5 used in previous models. I highly doubt any MPVI unit will be able to read/write this ECU without an unlock service from HPtuners just the same it is needed in the Polaris platforms. Non unlocked R/W is likely a LONG way out.

it's very childish, but this is what he does.. as you can see from all his posts above.
    spamming this forum with his "results" trying to get people to pay for his services. instead of helping people on here.
    and then when someone calls him out on misinformation, he attacks to try and discredit them. he's a joke in the PWC industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    it's very childish, but this is what he does.. as you can see from all his posts above.
    spamming this forum with his "results" trying to get people to pay for his services. instead of helping people on here.
    and then when someone calls him out on misinformation, he attacks to try and discredit them. he's a joke in the PWC industry.
    IM THE CHILD AND YOU AND THE MONKEY REPLY TO ALL MY COMMENTS LOOKING FOR A REACTION LIKE A EXGIRLFREND TF IGNORE ME LIKE I IGNORE YALL AND THIS WONT HAPPEN SIMPLE ......... i got plenty of customers paying for service and getting results and i help plenty of people here just because i dont answer your stupid questions and dont allow you to bullshit people on here and no body have call out shit i know more then all you dumb fucks like i said show me results the only misinformation is the storys you and the hater make up to try to hurt my business witch never works IM THE GAME CHANGER OF THE PWC INDUSTRY EVERYONE COPY ME I STARED USING HPTUNERS AND THE WHOLE PWC INDUSTRY COPY ME I CAME UP WITH CARBON FIBER INTAKE AND THEY COPY ME AGAIN THIS INDUSTRY IS MY BITCH AND WHO EVER DONT LIKE HOW I ROLL GO BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE AND BE SLOW LIKE YOU ....GET OF MY D GO KEEP MAKING FAKE STORYS IS ALL YOU DO TALK SHIT AND BE SLOW ahahahahhajaajajjajaj
    keep repeating your self im not gonna answer any negative shit this is the last time
    Last edited by RUTHLESS; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:11 PM.