Thread: 2019 Raptor Tune ?s

Potential Tuner

2019 Raptor Tune ?s

Hello,

Looking for some input on this tune for my 2019 Raptor. Mainly working on WOT adjustments at the moment and showing Driver Demand and Torque Airlimit Source as Turbo FMEM. Also Torque Max Source as Wastegate Airflow Limit. It seems tip/load slightly overshoots or desired tip lowers causing throttle closures. Novice to ecoboost platform, am I going about this wrong and are there any other things I should be looking at?

So far I have:
    -Raised LSPI Hi, Nominal Limits
    -Raised Comb. stability limit
    -Slightly scaled 9739 EWG Base Wastegate control - Added last column for resolution of logged exhaust flow.
    -Raised 3630 Turbo Airflow Limit
    -Added TQ to 78 and 90% columns in Driver Demand table
    -Removed 5% torque from 1.90 and 2.20 rows of torque model/Load/Tip and inverse tables to target higher tip.

Jack_Raptor_Perf_TEST_2024_04_05.hpt
    Raptor_WOT_2024_04_05.hpl
    Last edited by jake.; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM.

My E50 tune is a little older, it will not let me compare to yours. Have your entire last row of driver demand 600 ft lbs. Use LSPI high to limit boost. When you hit that it will show popcorn in the log. Put all LSPI back to stock. I attached a picture of mine that got me 230 KPA across the rpm range, Put this for LSPI high. Yours is way too high. Nominal needs to be stock. This will lower boost if you have knock and bad fuel. Raise your cylinder pressure limit, it will take more timing. You will need to get that FMEM out of the way too.Screenshot 2024-04-05 182838.png

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Davem3261 View Post
    My E50 tune is a little older, it will not let me compare to yours. Have your entire last row of driver demand 600 ft lbs. Use LSPI high to limit boost. When you hit that it will show popcorn in the log. Put all LSPI back to stock. I attached a picture of mine that got me 230 KPA across the rpm range, Put this for LSPI high. Yours is way too high. Nominal needs to be stock. This will lower boost if you have knock and bad fuel. Raise your cylinder pressure limit, it will take more timing. You will need to get that FMEM out of the way too.Screenshot 2024-04-05 182838.png
    Thanks, not sure where the Turbo FMEM is coming from. Compressor flow is under the limits I have set in the over speed table.

How much timing do you think it will take on 93? I'm haven't done much with ecoboost/DI so just trying to keep it safe for now.