bout a week away from starting a rebuild on my origional 2016 5.7 ram hemi that i had pulled back in november. i have made sure to have a sort of support group for this job. my hubs and i are the ones building it. he's been a diesel mechanic for 10 years. however he has never rebuilt a hemi. its been mainly semis like kenworth, peterbuilt, and cat motors in different trucks. even a few performance pull trucks. so hes very inclined to the work, just not familiar with alot of the hemi quirks, like bleeding lifters, mds crap, etc.

my intention of making this thread is just to have a few people i could pick some brains of incase i run into any head scratchers. i will list this rebuild below and everything thats gone into making it happen. idc what it is or would be. if you got any first hand insight with any type of build like this. lay it out for me. because at this point ive got so many odds stacked up against me it seems almost unfair lol. i love my truck, and all i want is to come out the other end of this with a good reflection of all the money time and energy ive invested in her. i've put a lot of time into taking my time and trying to learn anything i can get my eyes or hands on that would help me along the way.

anyways here is all of it so far ( had to replace two connecting rods due to some operator error damage so thats the only reason it hasnt even begun yet)

original block 145k when pulled
hot tanked
bored 20 0ver
honed
rust scaled
rust removed n old paint removed
block painted VHT enamel

Mahle 224-3731 50mm pistons
Cloyes timing chain kit
melling HV oil pump
hellcat lifters
FRP hellfire 2.0 camshaft with limiter
manton covical springs shims n locatrs
frp pushrods
complete engine gasket n seal set
new evap leak solenoid
new evap purge valve(gas cap light)
new stock y pip dual exhaust
royal purple break in oil plus first oil change set
sealed power con rod bearings
cam bearings done at machine shop with bore job, cant remember brand but they were good quality
denso 02 sensors up and down stream
AEM wideband sensor obd2 kit
HPtuner mpvi3 tuner liscenced for engine and transmission
NON mds plugs
piston ring compressor
valve spring conmpressor
dial indicator
set of reman 5.7 heads
The tuning school hemi books course
a few courses on HPacademy
regularly watch goatrope garage(this channel alone would have saved me hundreds had i found it sooner!)

my tuning skills arent super extensive, however i understand how to tune for idle/start up/ and rolling idle, in order to A get it to a tuner, or B fuck around myself in a safe manner to learn from experience. after all it is my vehicle. dont mean to sound like an ass, just ive had loads of people act like im an idiot for even wanting to start out small with idle start up stuff. 100rpm at a time isnt going to hurt anything. i feel as soon as i get it all in with my wideband, i can start small even with that. super interested in speed density, just have a natural curiosity towards that style of tuning. if i end up not being completely comfortable i can get with FRP n they should get me right. safety is my main focus when it all boils down though. open minded to anybody elses input on any of what ive posted. idc if its a dislike of a brand i have up there. i wanna hear from yall!

sry for reposting in multiple threads before, back in oct nov, i will try to keep all aspects of this build contained in this single thread.
thanks in advance to literally anybody who wants to chime in!!