Thread: Torque Management issues

Torque Management issues

Hey all,

I'm going to start pulling my hair out, after reading and referencing the FR for Simos8.5 repeatedly, I still cannot seem to get the bypass valve to close completely on my 207mm 3.0t. I've attached logs and my current file. Am I not seeing something obvious? I understand that I need to underscale the load and overscale the calculated torque. I'll take any advice or help yall have

BypassValveLog 4-8.hplR34 helpme - 207mm.hpt
    2013 Audi A8L 3.0T WIP

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Only6NoTricks View Post
    Hey all,

I'm going to start pulling my hair out, after reading and referencing the FR for Simos8.5 repeatedly, I still cannot seem to get the bypass valve to close completely on my 207mm 3.0t. I've attached logs and my current file. Am I not seeing something obvious? I understand that I need to underscale the load and overscale the calculated torque. I'll take any advice or help yall have

BypassValveLog 4-8.hplR34 helpme - 207mm.hpt
    Engine torque looks low, also why only 85% tps?

I?ve only ever seen tps hit 85%. Engine torque does seem low, however I?ve tried everything between downscaling and upscaling torque and aircharge tables.

Tuner in Training
    Have you got a current BIN file that you have flashed to the car, I can do a compare with mine , to see if anything is missing.

I dont have a modified bin, only HPT file with user defined parameters and my XDF?s I?ve been working on. I have PCMflash and WinOLS, that?s how I was able to get a map pack made for my specific car