Thread: 2011 LS 3 E38 update for added A&A Supercharger

Potential Tuner

2011 LS 3 E38 update for added A&A Supercharger

I added a A&A Supercharger to my LS3 and had it tuned by a speed shop. Drives great, few problems. First off it has a stock MSP sensor. Nobody said I had to upgrade that before boost readings would be more accurate and airflow VVE table needed to change for the new MAP. This is my fourth day reading up to make those changes and have a few questions.

I updated the OS with the SD 2 bar firmware. That eliminated the VE table. And took my new limit value of 312.5 and offset of -11.25.
    Next I looked under engine > airflow > Supercharger and changed to fitted.

On another note I changed the rev limiter values and the RPM shift points to lower values then what he had to better match the dyno sheet.

I know I still have much more changes to make before I upload to the LS3 I just need someone to look at my file and see if I am heading in the right direction and help me to get there. What I don't know could kill my motor.

Thanks Cliff
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    This is kind of a rough undertaking for a new tuner.

The 2 Bar OS gives you a blank VE table. You will need to populated the VE OPEN table. The one marked CLOSED isn't used.

You will also need to set up the PE. The old stock PE table will be up until the boost enrichment is set (by you) is activated. the BOOST PE table is set to 1.. This isn't correct. It will need to be something safe under boost 1.22-1.26
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs