Thread: Missing tables for a 2018 Q50 3.0T awd?

Tuner

Missing tables for a 2018 Q50 3.0T awd?

So I've tuned a number of these things over the last couple years and I had a 2018 Q50 3.0 twin turbo AWD come by for a tune earlier I noticed there was a lot of tables missing. Like I don't even see anything for the mass air flow sensors. It just seems like a lot compared to some of the other ones that I've seen. Even one of the more recent ones that I tuned which was not all-wheel drive still had like triple the amount of tables. Is there some reason for this or can those calibrations be that much different? I can post a calibration IDs here in a little bit when I get the chance but even looking at the comparison log between another one that I tune that was around the same year. All the tables like basically matched. The table headers were slightly different but the tables were still the same for the most part. I'm guessing they just weren't mapped out all the way or maybe somebody down and I left early for the day? LOL . And yes I'm going to post a tune file up so that you can see what I'm talking about but I don't know. I'm pretty sure somebody there can take a look at a 2018 q50 awd in your guys system And almost immediately see what I'm talking about
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github

Tuner
    Also I noticed that the 4 torque/load calc tables are swapped. 1a and 1b, 2a and 2b. A and b should be linked. But 1a is linked to 2b. The layout is somewhat different on this one. Kept throwing me into limp mode until I compared to stock. I'll submit ticket shortly
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github