Thread: Ford Lightning Finally Supported?

Potential Tuner

Ford Lightning Finally Supported?

Hello everyone!!

This is my first post on hear and hoping to learn a lot and be part of the HP Tuners family.

As I was researching platforms that I could use to tune my 2004 Ford lighting, I kept reading and seeing that the tuning was coming to this platform but some of those posts were over the last 4 years.

Through my reading and posting on other forums, it has come to my attention that @EricBrooks mentioned that the lightning platform has been mapped and is in beta. Is this correct? I did a search and made a post on a lightning forum and there were screen shots that showed it has been done.

Any input or comments on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks again and glad to be here

Potential Tuner
    I am also waiting for an answer to this question.

Its ready to go. You need an MPVI3 and the EEC firmware. If you DM me your serial number, I'll get you the firmware.

What lighting forum is this posted on?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Nice! I guess I finally have a reason to update my MPV2 to a MPV3. I own a 2001 Lightning that I bought new. I was buying tunes from a well known tuner back then but I was never happy so in 2003 I bought into SCT sorry for the bad word lol so I could tune it myself. I'm in the process of a new engine build It would be cool to use HP Tuners direct flashing no xcal or chip anymore to tune the new combo badazz!

You will be able to read/write with the MPVI2, but scanning isn't great.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC