Thread: Next installment on the Ultimate LS2 project

Next installment on the Ultimate LS2 project

Ultimate LS-2 59 Vette project update: the Pulleys and Accessories

If you peeked in on this 59 Vette rebuild to modern project before in my prior threads you would know it was intended as a different approach to rebuilding one of the great classic's. The expensive pulley and dressing kit had a couple major problems in that there was no room for the steering linkage to poke underneath the one corner to the rack AND there was no room for the Radiator hose neck. You don't think those problems slowed progress much do you? The replacement rotor completes the rear brakes and the Primo Stereo arrived. The chassis assembly continues until everything is complete in the test build before tearing it completely apart to paint the frame and other parts. If you aren't familiar with this car search for my prior posts or goto F & R Bodyshop.com and click on the 50 Vette project button, or shoot over on this link here=> 59 Vette Project to see the whole story,

...but here is the latest update. enjoy!

__________________________________________________ _____________
    ** Over 1150 movies **
    Any and all feedback is much appreciated
    04snake.com/movies.htm

Never any Street Racing
    Brought to you Banner/Commercial free
    04SNAKE.com

Senior Tuner
    LS2 w/ STRANGE rear end. I'm a huge fan of Strange. Wow bud, that's really freakin' nice! Nice welds on that frame as well. I am a NASA cetertified tig welder in aluminum myself. I build engines parts, well,"the oil chanels and caps" , for Bell helicopter. (Canadian and US military applications) Nice tig welds are hard to find sometimes. They don't look bad at all. Now before you go too far, you getting the frame coated?

And the work done to get those pulys in is pretty impressive too. Another sick ride by the looks of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MMGT1
    LS2 w/ STRANGE rear end. I'm a huge fan of Strange. Wow bud, that's really freakin' nice! Nice welds on that frame as well. I am a NASA cetertified tig welder in aluminum myself. I build engines parts, well,"the oil chanels and caps" , for Bell helicopter. (Canadian and US military applications) Nice tig welds are hard to find sometimes. They don't look bad at all. Now before you go too far, you getting the frame coated?

And the work done to get those pulys in is pretty impressive too. Another sick ride by the looks of it!
    this is just the pre-build.

All drive chassis parts are going to be completely assembled and functional before is is completely taken apart and the frame and additional matching parts are going to be shot with PPG High durability gloss frame paint.

This will look like a showcar, without it's body, just wait, this is only the beginning!

I don't know how anyone would not get excited looking at that. I'm drooling .......
    Flea
    --------------
    2006 GTO
    Kooks LTs, NGK WB
    12.96 @109.12

56K beware. J/k.
    That's real purdy.