Thread: Needed, more credits please

Tuner in Training

Needed, more credits please

I need to know where to buy credits for a 2006 Chevy Silverado 4.3l . Anyone give me a hand with this?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...credit_faq.htm

4. How do I add more credits?
    Adding credits is a simple process. Note at present we are almost fully automated, there will be changes to this process over the coming weeks.

To purchase and add new credits:
    1. You must be an existing customer with MPVI interface to purchase new credits.
    2. Go to our Order Upgrades page in the customer center.
    3. Determine the number of credits you need to purchase from the tables (this will be automated soon).
    4. Select the required credits or tunershop package from the list.
    5. Click "Upgrade an Existing Order"
    6. You will be presented with a list of ordered items, click "Add to Cart" to submit your order.
    7. You will be directed to the PayPal website to complete your order.
    8. Please ensure you enter your customer ID (serial #) in the "payment notes" section.
    9. A new software application key will be emailed to you as soon as your order is processed. (Note: this is not fully automated so there will be some processing delay. Once we transition to our new website this will be instant response via email).
    10. Once you receive your new application key, enter it into the VCM Suite software and the additional credits will be activated.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Did you buy my truck?