Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HP Tuners VCM Suite v2.1.18 is Now Available!

Advanced Tuner
    Wow! Ok, I do have the same exact issue as shown, but it didn't help me any. This is weird, something is amiss, and had to have changed in the program script of some sort, and carried over going from .16 to .18 for the internal window not to size correctly.

And this is working on a 17" widescreen laptop, it can stretch forever if it needed to, lol!

Hmm, should I revive that post or just start a new one for everyone to look into?
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    please post a screenshot of that advanced page of your properties window & I'll see what I can come up with...this is on windows vista though right? Also try running in windows xp compatible mode...I swear vista ruin's peoples day sometimes. I went back to win xp on my new desktop because vista had a few major issues with some of the programs I use.

Worse comes to worse maybe you'll make a trip down to trenton for a few minutes next week
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    See attached, they are in .jpg format. I also copied the graphics card too in case it matters. I am only running XP. Vista scares me, but why fix what's not broke Heh.

I guess I missed it since haven't been back in while, what's going on in Trenton next week?
    Last edited by WS6Fury; 04-29-2007 at 03:32 PM.
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    too small, I can barely see the screenshots...can you enlarge them 50% for me please.

Im just sayin if worse comes to worse you can come down to trenton & I'll figure out whats up with your laptop.

Thanks
    Bill

Advanced Tuner
    see if this works. Tried to blow it up in MS Word.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    lol you have it set to large...set it to normal 96 dpi

Potential Tuner
    Glad to hear that the Captiva is coming into the family....

I own a diesel model with AT AISIN 55-51LE.

Will ever be possible to tune the AT?

Thanks

Enzo

Ciao From Italy