Thread: License problems

Tuner in Training

License problems

I have recently purchased v2.1.16 and tried unsuccessfully to load my trucks LS2 PCM twice. I've since found that my tuner locked my TCM, which prevented HP Tuners from loading the entire cal. Anway, I just realized that I've lost 4 credits trying to do this, and have yet to actually complete a download and cannot do any editing. I'm going to get my TCM unlocked and try again, but how do I get these unused licenses back? When I check my license status it shows my same vehicle (VIN) listed twice as successful uploads which is incorrect. Thanks.

Todd

Does it show different serial numbers?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Does it show different serial numbers?
    Under license info it shows two different vehicle i.d.'s. for the same truck, Trailblazer SS. This id is not my vin, I'm not sure what these numbers represent. I'm afraid that when I use the "read ECM" command again I'll loose another 2 credits.

Since both past reads failed and were not complete I don't understand how I'm loosing credits, especially on the same vehicle.

Todd

Tuner in Training
    Still looking for an answer on getting my two credits back and avoiding loosing more the next time I try to read this same vehicle.

Todd

Tuner in Training
    bump