aeroforce scan guage
    prosport boost guage
    thrasher CAI
    PEM's
    RT downpipe with highflow cat and ubend delete
    borla cat back exhaust
    3.4" MPS
    DHP v1.0

my car is the guinea pig for the 3 cars we plan on tuning with the HPTuner so I want to learn as much as possible to tuning with it before I get into the more highly modified cars. (supercharged 97 grand am gt, 99 GTP with basically my mods plus tog headers and 1.9 rr's)

On to the questions...
    where to start, lol, i know stupid question.

I really haven't seen any KR since I put everything on (stock i was all over the place with KR, at the track i saw 3-4* from about 800' to the finish line)

My LTFT's when on the gas are great, between -3 and +3, but when i am off the gas it jumps to max at 16.4 every time.

Thats really it for right now, other than, what should i look for? I have already copied over the DHP 1.0 file to my stock pcm so that i can have some sort of base to start with. is there anyone here with a 97 with similar mods that would be willing to help me get started?

Thanks in advance

Mike
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

Tuner in Training
    well after A LOT of reading around and asking questions it looks like I figured out my LTFT's at idle, going to do a few more scans and see if I can figure out the rest. This program is very user friendly and once I get the hang of it I am sure it will help out a ton.
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray