Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to get more car support, 02 LS1 actually

ok the image above shows that you are able to purchase each credit for $50.

The image above shows that you need 2 credits to add a vehical.

question is are you able to buy two single credits and use them to get an additional car, or do you have to pay $199 for an additional car?

Thanks in advance

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You would need to provide us with that information so we determine which system your on. From your post I assume your still using a serial interface?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    From your post I assume your still using a serial interface?
    correct, im using the old cable system. I do know that i will have to send you my cable and pay for the new one, no problem there. I have a TA and a GM truck on the old version, and i thought i read that it came with 6 credits?? not sure about that one again this is my reason for asking. I didnt want to start a new thread due to this beign the exact question i was going to ask, so i figured i may be able to help myself and this other memeber. From what you told DooSPX the old credits will be put toward the new stuff. so will i have 4 credits or 6?

If you are using an MPVI interface you are on the credit system and that applies.

If you have a serial interface, license addition instructions are on your customer login page.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    If you are using an MPVI interface you are on the credit system and that applies.

If you have a serial interface, license addition instructions are on your customer login page.
    i on the serial interface still... so i will check out the customer login page.., Thanks Keith
    2000 Trans Am A4 -stock motor,-big stall-, full suspension
    1.58 60'
    1/4 11.7 @ 115 on a small shot
    12.2 @109 on motor before suspension
    God intended for fast cars to have automatics because real men need their hands free to hold on because real power is uncontrollable