Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 bar SD and shift feel

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K
    Your Performance shift pressure table is all 96 (max), and your normal shift pressure table is way higher then stock. Then add a lowered force motor table, plus your shift pressure modifier tables are jacked up, that should make for a very harsh upshift!

Russ Kemp
    Hi Russ
    The performance shift pressure is max at 96 for WOT(got it from a sticky)
    Normal is bumped slightly for positive normal shift(i like it) But not to the point of setting the trac light off due to the wheels breaking loose on the 1-2 shift.
    The force motor and modifiers are from the prior diablo tune ?-I did not disturb them so I do not know.

But What is making the AFR so rich at WOT ???

Thanks again
    Frank
    Last edited by cfar; 05-25-2007 at 09:23 AM.

I'm also experiencing brutal shifts when in SD on a 5.3 LS4. The 2-->1 downshift stops the car in its tracks. Engine also constantly cycles in and out of V4 mode in SD at any speed over 60 kmh - I'll try again with DoD disabled.

There do not appear to be max line pressure DTC's for the 4T65-HD, but I'll try to log line pressures and see what the difference is between SD and MAF operation.

It won't be any time soon -- some genius in a Firefly decided that red lights didn't apply to him and just removed the front 6" of my 05 GP GXP
    2005 Grand Prix GXP - 5.3 LS4 - HP Tuned, MF catback, 1.8 rockers, K&N, Some day I'll finish putting the LS6 intake on