Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real time tuning upgrade and USB capability

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by zo6racerx
    Bill

I think I understand everything! It looks like the advantage of going to the 1 bar enhanced speed density system is it gives you more control for heavily modified na engines where you don't have enough control with the stock maf system. 2 and 3 bar systems are for power adder cars and the 1 bar enhanced maf system is for guys like me who still use the maf tranfer curve for WOT tuning and only use VE for backup (stock type setups) but want to take advantage of real time tuning? Yes?

DO I finally got it?
    correct.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Bill

I hate to throw a curve ball at you here but I have another question. My friend who owns this car and software that I"m tuning purchased his software before credits. He purchased the software for 2 licences so that he could tune cars. He never used the 2nd licence. Since he never used the 2nd licence can he use some of this credit for some of the things he needs to purchase?

Dave

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by zo6racerx
    Since he never used the 2nd licence can he use some of this credit for some of the things he needs to purchase?
    No, when upgrading to the usb interface whatever licenses he had transfer over to the new interface.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"