Thread: LTFT Spreadsheet?

Tuner in Training

LTFT Spreadsheet?

Are there any spreadsheets out there to average the ltft and stft's in order to make changes to the VE? All the spreadsheets I have seen make the changes through the IFR tables after averaging the ltft's.

After reading the Help File, it looks like you average the ltft and stft's and make the appropriate adjustment in the cooresponding VE cells? Is this what most of you are doing? I really dont want to mess with the IFR table after setting it for my svo injectors

Blake

Tuner

Re: LTFT Spreadsheet?

use the histogram. It's set up in the same way your VE table is. Use light throttle and try to cover as many cells as possible. You can use your LTFTs, but you'll have to drive longer, or disable your LTFTs, clear your trims, then use STFTs. If the trims are +, then raise the VE, and vice versao, and keep the VE table smooth. The help files explains it all pretty good.
    98\' T/A, filter/lid, Comp 212-218, 85mm MAF

Tuner in Training

I understand the process, I was just hoping there was somebody who has put a little automation to it so you dont have to sit there and average every cell by hand.

Blake

Tuner

Right click in a cell you have the choice of Min, Max, Adv and Last.

I log in last, then check the other options.
    01 Trans Am WS6, &&M6 ASC# 3201 420.5 HP 394.2 TQ&&TSP 228R, PRC 5.3 RHs, QTP\'s with catted Y, Asp, HS Rockers, Jantzer TB, !Baffles+sealed airbox,Factory Hurst w/LSS, Magnaflowatback, Direct-flo lid

Tuner in Training

Huh?

Tuner

open your historgram, go to LTFT
    then left click ( sorry) on a cell it will bring up a list of options
    01 Trans Am WS6, &&M6 ASC# 3201 420.5 HP 394.2 TQ&&TSP 228R, PRC 5.3 RHs, QTP\'s with catted Y, Asp, HS Rockers, Jantzer TB, !Baffles+sealed airbox,Factory Hurst w/LSS, Magnaflowatback, Direct-flo lid