Thread: Los Angeles Training Class

Los Angeles Training Class

I've had a lot of requests for a west coast class and we've finally got everything set. We will be hosting an EFI training class at L.A.P.D. in Los Angeles on August 11-12th. This is the same course and materials as discussed in the other thread.

If you wish to register, just send me an email with your contact info (full name, address, phone) and I can add you to the list. The class will be limited to the first 15 PAID registrations, so it's first-come first-served. As usual, attendees get a copy of my book as well as a hard copy of the course notes for future reference.

Sign me up, email sent!
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

Tuner in Training
    sent email

Tuner in Training
    E Mail and Payment Sent. Sounds like I may have gotten the last 3 spots ---
    Last edited by Black X; 06-05-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Tuner in Training
    EVERYTHING IS SENT!!!

Tuner in Training
    Greg,
    I wanted to atttend, but will be unable to make the LAPD Aug 11-12 dates. Will there be anything available in the Los Angeles area at a later date? BTW I just bought the book, Thanks

That's currently the only LA class scheduled for this year, but I'll be doing another in Las Vegas around SEMA.

If you have signed up, but not paid for this class, I need your payment yesterday. I am now at capacity and any unpaid seats are subject to cancellation unless you speak with me. The wait list is already growing, so it will very soon be first-paid, first taught.

Who all is going? I think I'm staying at the Ramada (haven't booked the room yet), it's right down the street, walking distance from LAPD.
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:

Tuner in Training
    Greg,

At what time should we be there, aug 11-12?

I'll send everyone an email the week before the class with more details. Right now, you can plan on it running at the usual times for these classes, 9-5:30 on saturday and 9-1:30 sunday. We have a pretty good mix of students ranging from first-timers to experienced guys who have been working in the performance industry for quite some time.

SOLD OUT!

Those of you who have paid know who you are. I look forward to seeing all of you in August at LAPD. If you didn't make this class, remember there will be a class in Las Vegas in November. (Immediately following the SEMA show)

Greg,

Thanks for an eye opening class. You Sir, are a fine teacher! I picked up quite a few things from you that will definitely help my tuning. The thermodynamics info explained a lot of things to me that were in the "mystery" category before.

I also picked up on a "bad habit" I had and with your explanation of the proper procedure, the proper solution to it.

Thanks for allowing LA Performance host your class! It was a pleasure.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Senior Tuner
    Sounds like it was another Calibrated Success.

Sorry I couldn't drop by, the little one was too upset to travel.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by EC_Tune
    Greg,

Thanks for an eye opening class. You Sir, are a fine teacher! I picked up quite a few things from you that will definitely help my tuning. The thermodynamics info explained a lot of things to me that were in the "mystery" category before.

I also picked up on a "bad habit" I had and with your explanation of the proper procedure, the proper solution to it.

Thanks for allowing LA Performance host your class! It was a pleasure.

Thank you to Greg for an excellent course all 3 of us from Canada had our selfs a great time. and Thank you to Doug and LAPD for hosting this. You guys do excellent work.

Thanks for having us!

Tuner in Training
    I was one of the canucks and must say I had a Great Time! Very good information throughout the course. Big thanks goes out to LAPD as well as Greg for putting this on ,Im hoping some of the knowledge will carry over to tuning my Turbo Lsx powered Fox body stang-Thanks again to all involved !

Doug and Al were terrific hosts and LAPD was a great location. This was one of the best classes I've had so far and you were all great students. I truly enjoyed working with all of you and am glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the presentation and demos. Thanks guys!!!

Greg,

I’m that guy that kept asking all the goofy (as per Doug) Ford questions.

I have to say, you are truly great at what you do. You can take the real world and break it down in piece by piece scenarios and effectively communicate those pieces in an easy to understand clear and precise way, simply put, you're a great teacher. It was a real treat to be a part of your class. I picked up a lot that has helped further my understanding of spark ignited engines as well as provide a clear way of dialing one in which will prevent me from “chasing my tail” in the future.

Thanks again for the opportunity to participate in a wonderful class and thanks to Doug and Al at LAPD for hosting it,
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:

Tuner in Training
    Thanks to Greg and LAPD, would just like to say that i had a lot of fun in the class and also picked up a lot of info to. Thanks