Thread: Logging AEM WB

Tuner

Logging AEM WB

Is there a write-up for logging an AEM WB with the EIO? I prefer to keep my nb in it's stock place and run the wb a few inches behind it. The car is a 00' Grand Prix GTP.
    TIA for any info - Jody
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!

Senior Tuner
    Do you have an extra O2 bung welded in the location you want the wideband monitoring from? If not, you will need to have one installed. Other then that it is very simple. Wire up the positive, ground and route the white wire to the HPT EIO. Open up the scanner, right click over the Input PIDs section of the scanner and select Insert. From the Wideband section, select AEM and you are good to go.

Tuner
    Thank ya sir!!!!!!!!!!! Simple as pie. And yes I do have an extra bung ready to be welded in place.
    2000 GTP- S2X, diamond forged 9.5:1, balanced, Lucas 42.5#, GenV w/N*, stage 3 heads, custom PCM, ZZP SS IC, TOGS, MPS 3.0, Intensified 3.69's tranny - low 12's!!!!