Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soooo...what's in the works for the next software release?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong401
    so........ soon? lol
    The HPT site being down the other night (well it was night here) could be a good sign .

It's been that way the past couple of nights for me...but I'm not holding my breath. Their software deployments have typically been done on the weekends...
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Arron
    The HPT site being down the other night (well it was night here) could be a good sign .
    I was hopeing the same thing....
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07
    SI5 Cam, FAST 90, SW LT Headers with off road pipes, Coated
    VIGILANTE Torque Converter 3200 Stall, Dual 3" DMH Electric Cutouts, #45 Injectors with new High Flow Fuel Rails, 100 Shot Dry Nitrous, Magnaflow Cat Back, Volant CAI, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, TSW Thruxtons (18x8,18x9.5), B&M Supercooler, BMR Strut Brace (BOM), Just about every Pedders part, Taylor Red Race Wires, AMW Catch Can, HP Tuners W/Mounted Laptop, Speed Inc. Dyno Tune

Tuner in Training
    will autotune do the ve for you?
    2000 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 Z71 5.3L
    K&N CAI, MAF DeScreen, P/P TB, NGK plugs, Taylor 409 wires, 160 Thermostat, Gibson Chrome headers, CAT back 3" Flomaster, 4.10 Gears, 4l60E, 91 Octane

Quote Originally Posted by bigmur
    will autotune do the ve for you?
    Yes...it is more or less an automatic "Copy, Paste Special" if I understand how it will be implemented. Nothing more than letting me mosey on down the road without having to stop on the side of the road to apply the histogram data to my VE table in RTT.
    11.02 @ 130

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but autotune won't be in 2.2.0

We prioritised the direct credit card processing over that. Its just about done and should be finally ready for the public soon. With the direct credit card processing we will be able to fully automate all of our order processing and thus free up a LOT more time for development, like autotune and much much more.

For now, you'll just have to live with copy/paste from histogram into RTT window.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners

We prioritised the direct credit card processing over that. Its just about done and should be finally ready for the public soon. With the direct credit card processing we will be able to fully automate all of our order processing and thus free up a LOT more time for development, like autotune and much much more.

For now, you'll just have to live with copy/paste from histogram into RTT window.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update!
    2019 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4x4

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arron
    I believe that was caused by lack of electricity :P (we've been getting hit hard all week by storms)
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Senior Tuner

Keith,

In the long run, this will be more beneficial to your client base then Autotune IMHO. No more having to post up or call about not getting the application key on time, since the order was placed after hours. I know I will prefer the direct payment process over the Autotune.

I figured it wouldn't be out yet...but no worries here. It isn't like I don't have enough car parts waiting to be installed already...

Is the "much much more" part gonna be applicable to Gen III V8s, or are you developing other stuff for the Ford and Dodge crowds (along with the newer platforms)?
    11.02 @ 130

We have some improvements for both VCM Editor and VCM Scanner that will apply to everyone.. 2.2.0 already has a few of these which are pretty nice.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Transient filters?
    11.02 @ 130

Larger filter data field in the histograms so we can put a greater number of conditions on the data?
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Advanced Tuner

Personally I am happy with the fact that I have real time tuning with my stock PCM and it didn't cost me anything (already had 1 bar SD)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Ending of hunger & world peace?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    Ending of hunger & world peace?
    Unimportant...this thread is all about me, remember?
    11.02 @ 130

Advanced Tuner
    Honeoye,Ny. Boondox son. Shoot guns out my back door. noone cares.
    MMM..... Whirled Peas!
    And boost control! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS
    Keith,

In the long run, this will be more beneficial to your client base then Autotune IMHO. No more having to post up or call about not getting the application key on time, since the order was placed after hours. I know I will prefer the direct payment process over the Autotune.

I second the notion, a pleasant surprise

Tuner in Training
    Hopefully there will be more tables for my 2.2 ohv in the next release (hint hint)
    2001 Chevy S-10 2.2L mostly stock
    2006 G6 GTP 3.9L stock

Tuner in Training
    Was hopeing i would of had something new to play around with this holiday weekend.....guess not.....
    06' BOM A4 Owner!!
    As of 9/17/07
    SI5 Cam, FAST 90, SW LT Headers with off road pipes, Coated
    VIGILANTE Torque Converter 3200 Stall, Dual 3" DMH Electric Cutouts, #45 Injectors with new High Flow Fuel Rails, 100 Shot Dry Nitrous, Magnaflow Cat Back, Volant CAI, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, TSW Thruxtons (18x8,18x9.5), B&M Supercooler, BMR Strut Brace (BOM), Just about every Pedders part, Taylor Red Race Wires, AMW Catch Can, HP Tuners W/Mounted Laptop, Speed Inc. Dyno Tune