Thread: Question on IFR vs Power Enrichment

Question on IFR vs Power Enrichment

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, but here goes. I mistakenly set the Injector Flow Rate values to stock before I performed PE tuning on a Dyno. The PE/AFR are set just right. The question is, if I reset the IFR to the correct rates, is their a factor I could use to re-adjust the Enrichment EQ Ratio vs RPM based on the difference in flow rates. I assume as it is Open Loop, the flow rate (which needs to be increased by about 3% across the board) will further richen and take a bit of power away. Or is it not worth it? My wideband hasn't been installed yet and I don't have access to the Dyno before tomorrows Corvette Challenge.

Thanks

Ed

You do not want to "adjust" the PE. You adjust the VE or MAF tables to get your fueling where you want it. With the wrong IFR values, your fueling will be all screwy. Hopefully you did not just tweak the PE to make the AFR come in line.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB