Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To: HP Tuners and GM 2.2 j-body Eco S/C

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    no still havnt been able to open the file AND STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A EMAIL BACK FROM ANYONE IN SUPPORT AFTER 4 DAYS!!! it says its supported in the supported vehicle list unless HP is 4 years behind in updating it. I have already done the swap its sitting in my garage waiting to be tuned. I put the LSJ two bar maps on it so i know il have to rescale it and play the maf frequency table and tune some VE. As far as how the swap went i would highly recommend whoever trys this to go ahead and buy ZZPs swap kit. The kid who brought the car and kit to me thought he had everything but only had about 50% of the parts in reality. It needed a belt, heater hoses, IC pump brackets, manifold gaskets, core support needed to be notched, custom CAI, Fuel rail adaptor for fuel line, injector harness cut and soldered, maf harness extension, TB plug extension and conversion to 8 prong, MAP plugs cut and soldered, vacume lines, upper readiatior hose, different wiper fluid box, and bolts for the intake mani since the LSJ ones wont work. I prolly even left parts out of that. ZZP has a pretty nifty kit that is supposed to knock out all this stuff and make the install easier. hopefully i dont have to have trifecta tune this car after already owning a tuning software thats supposed to support common GM vehicles.....
    Are you on Beta, or 2.22?

P&P Tuning

got the new 2.23 today. i really dont like the new setup but i guess itl just take some getting used to. I just scanned the car and got a file off it. AT LAST!!! lol now to get some tunin in
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

2.2 Cobalts are not supported in 2.23, only 07 + 2.2s in the 2.24 beta are supported. I am not sure how stable that release is yet. They will be supported in the future official release, but aren't currently.

Kevin

I just saw your last post that you read it with a 2.23 beta. Which build is it? Last I heard the 2.2s were only going to be added to 2.24.

Kevin

yea its a 07 2.2L i read it with the 2.23 Beta that bill sent me. Im going to have to rescale the injectors but i have no clue what size the factory 2.2 injectors are or the factory LSJ injectors are. any ideas?

I forget exactly what size factory LSJ injectors are, but just download a stock LSJ tune (not staged, they have 42 lb injectors), and you have some injector values to work with. You may have to convert them if your 2.2 tables aren't the same scale as the LSj ones.

Kevin

LSJ stock injectors are 36lb L61 stock injectors are 24lb, LSJ stage 2 are 42lb

Quote Originally Posted by JMHZ2401 View Post
    LSJ stock injectors are 36lb L61 stock injectors are 24lb, LSJ stage 2 are 42lb
    x2, QFT.....

P&P Tuning

cool i think the injectors are factory lsj injectors "green tops". but im going to pull two factory tunes to use. i tried to credit the car and it gave me a invalid vin os pair tonight so i sent it to support see what they have to say