Thread: uploading a scan

Tuner in Training

uploading a scan

I am having some major problems and am trying to get them worked out, how do i upload a scan so people can check it? thanks..
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    thanks bill... here i was at scandepot trying to do it there and didnt even think to do it here.

ok...

wtf720 is on the way to work, wtf2720 is on the way home

on the way to work, about a half mile from home it started acting funny, the entire way home it was, except at about 17min in i was going through the toll booth and at a stop light then up through a 40 zone it started running halfway normal, no knocking or anything, occasional spike in kr. you can definitely hear the motor ticking/knocking when it is happening... started yesterday on the way to work.
    Last edited by firecatGTP; 07-20-2007 at 09:18 PM.
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

Tuner in Training
    here's what i posted on another forum, trying to figure out my problems...

http://forum.unycgp.com/unycgp/viewt...5bc5466f4b5229
    ~Mike

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    by acting funny please describe what you mean.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    BTW we need to be members of that forum to view what you posted.

Tuner in Training
    forgot about that... i'll copy and paste. these are the original story and all the answers i posted to everyones questions there

driving to work this morning and i notice I dont have much power coming from a stop light, it rained this morning and last night so i was being easy on it, look over and see 15.9 KR, i'm just like wtf? figured something just got wet or something, but no, something is definitely wrong. I get on the gas and once it gets boost the kr drops to 7ish, drops to 0 when i let off, but as soon as i give it any gas it jumps up to 15.9 again at cruising speeds, any mph. Pull into work and there is definitely a steady tick coming from the motor. Ive been pretty easy on it lately except for last night when i ran my roommates gp from 50-100 on the highway. any ideas where to start looking on my lunch break?

mods on the car are just thrasher and DHP 1.0 with a few small tweaks, ive got the downpipe, plugs, pulley, 180 tstat, pems all in the trunk waiting to be installed, so its pretty close to stock.

Will a lifter tick cause KR? I took the s/c belt off and its still ticking, kr still there. oil looks fine, at normal levels. i'm lost... heading out now to scan with my hptuner to see if anything comes up

the only thing i have done so far is work on my LTFT's. i havent changed anything else, i am writing on a dhp 1.0 file.

all i was working with were the maf tables. didnt really change much in them at all, and i havent changed anything in at least a few weeks because i have been busy with sled racing.

it definitely sounds like a lifter tick... i had that in my old sundance years back...
    ~Mike

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

Tuner in Training
    as you can see... very confused.
    ~Mike

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray