Thread: What do I need to tune my SS?

Potential Tuner

What do I need to tune my SS?

I've got a 2003 SS with many mods(mods in sig). I've got a radix SC so I plan to SD tune later on. I plan on having my tuner(Zippy) email me tunes. I've got a wideband that will be hooked up within 2 weeks. What besides the Pro version do I need to buy to tune my SS? From what I've read I can use my credits to unlock the SD 2/3 bar stuff when I go that route. Does the Pro HP Tuner Suite come with the connections for a wideband or do I have to buy those?

Thanks, Jeremy

Mods: Radix SC with 3.0 pulley, Boost & Fuel Pressure Phantom II gauges, Tru-Cool trans cooler, Outlaw CAI for Radix, Volant ram air scoop, 160 stat, magnecore plug wires, plugs, flopro dual in/out muffler, dynatech headers & cats, zippy shift kit, TBTC, Eagle Alloy 22" 026 rims wrapped in Kumho 305/40/22 tires, Belltech 2" drop spindles and shackles, Goodmark Cowl hood with ram air and tuned by Zippy.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    The pro version comes with the provisions for a wideband input which your wideband normally comes with the wires that are to be run into the connector so you should be good to go.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Sweet. I'll make my purchase today.

Mods: Radix SC with 3.0 pulley, Boost & Fuel Pressure Phantom II gauges, Tru-Cool trans cooler, Outlaw CAI for Radix, Volant ram air scoop, 160 stat, magnecore plug wires, plugs, flopro dual in/out muffler, dynatech headers & cats, zippy shift kit, TBTC, Eagle Alloy 22" 026 rims wrapped in Kumho 305/40/22 tires, Belltech 2" drop spindles and shackles, Goodmark Cowl hood with ram air and tuned by Zippy.