Thread: Just bought it!

Tuner in Training

Just bought it!

Just bought HP Tuners, how long does it usally take to ship? Im located in New Jersey so i cant wait for it to get here!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Im pretty sure units are shipping 5-7 business days after order & its UPS ground from california.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    Im pretty sure units are shipping 5-7 business days after order & its UPS ground from california.
    Ok, and sorry for all the questions, but arnt i supposed to like get an application key in the email so i can download the software and all that good stuff?
    2007 Trailblazer SS

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Once your package has been shipped you should receive that information via email. If you receive your package & you still haven't received that info simply email me at support & I'll set you up.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    It took about ten days for mine to come in. The day it shipped, I got all of the info that you're asking about and a tracking number.
    2019 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4x4

Tuner in Training
    Cool, thanks guys, just i cant wait to get it!!..im like a little kid that is so impatient, lol
    2007 Trailblazer SS

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkTbSS07
    Cool, thanks guys, just i cant wait to get it!!..im like a little kid that is so impatient, lol

Me too! It sucked bad for me because about 3 days before HPT showed up, my '06 Silverado got totaled out by a dump truck. So then I had HPT with NO TRUCK to tune until the insurance stuff got settled.
    2019 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4x4

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny c
    Me too! It sucked bad for me because about 3 days before HPT showed up, my '06 Silverado got totaled out by a dump truck. So then I had HPT with NO TRUCK to tune until the insurance stuff got settled.

I would of went NUTS if that happened to me..That sucks bigtime tho..srry to hear that happned
    2007 Trailblazer SS

Advanced Tuner
    I've found that orders placed on a Thursday or Friday will be sent out the following Thursday. So if you purchased it on the weekend it probably wont ship until Thursday of next week. You'll be happy with the software and the possibilities that come with it.
    97 GMC ext cab, 2002 LS6, MTI G1 cam 228/232-588/575-113, MTI hardened pushrods, Patriot 243 heads, 3200 stall, 85mm Mass air, S&P Type III Headers, 2 1/2" Magnaflow High flow cats, Flowmasters, HPTuners, 4:10 gears, Original Boyds wheels 17X9's front 17X11's rear, East coast customs WS6 ram air hood, 150 shot NOS LS1 set up, 4/5Beltech drop, Caltracs.

Potential Tuner
    Took me 15 days, still haven't received it. HPT didn't send out the package for 5 to 7 days then I had to deal with UPS' incompetence without being able to send expidited or faster service. Oh well, my weekend just went down the drain.

I ordered from a distributor in Florida and had my Hptuners pro the next morning before 9 am..... if you don't ask and pay for quick delivery you won't get. Same goes with any mail order stuff. Every try to order pc parts through the mail? Even Summit racing sometimes is way off on expected delivery. I say just pay the extra for 1 or 2 day service. Ebay sellers are the absolute worse, myself included.....hehehe

Tuner in Training
    I dunno, it shipped on 8/8..and says it should be at my door on 8/14..so i HOPE!!
    2007 Trailblazer SS

Advanced Tuner
    I was told by support I couldn't pay for overnight shipping. Who are you dealing with in Florida Hauss?
    97 GMC ext cab, 2002 LS6, MTI G1 cam 228/232-588/575-113, MTI hardened pushrods, Patriot 243 heads, 3200 stall, 85mm Mass air, S&P Type III Headers, 2 1/2" Magnaflow High flow cats, Flowmasters, HPTuners, 4:10 gears, Original Boyds wheels 17X9's front 17X11's rear, East coast customs WS6 ram air hood, 150 shot NOS LS1 set up, 4/5Beltech drop, Caltracs.

I will have to look for the name of the distributor, it eludes me at the moment. What I did was call Hp sales and they located a distributor that had units in stock, I called them and they shipped overnight. Maybe this is not the HP "norm" but it worked for me. I will try and find out the distributors name for you.

Advanced Tuner
    Cool, I'll have to remember that next time.

I was told by support I couldn't pay for overnight shipping. Who are you dealing with in Florida Hauss?
    can't find an email with the distributors name... The box it shipped in is sitting in the back seat of my lexus, when I get home from this business trip I will check it out and P.M. you. cool?

ahh. support dot com... I hope I am not getting anyone in trouble by revealing I got product overnight?????