Thread: Stage 3 PCM and stock PCM for Cobalts

Tuner in Training

Stage 3 PCM and stock PCM for Cobalts

is the stage 3 PCM and the stock PCM for cobalts and ions the same? And i know its not possible to tune a stage 3 PCM with Hptuners, but is it possible to copy the tune and write it to a stock PCM?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    is the stage 3 PCM and the stock PCM for cobalts and ions the same? And i know its not possible to tune a stage 3 PCM with Hptuners, but is it possible to copy the tune and write it to a stock PCM?
    assuming you can read the stg3 pcm....
    The '07 Aura XR
    [In] XM ExpressEZ
    [Next] intake res delete, Tint, Eibachs

The Procharged Ion - SMP Stage 2 QC
    20/5 tint, SPS stb, CF dash, reflective bumper insert, 62mm TB, RL plugs, masked corners, progress rsb, RL fsb, 2.5" cat-back, triple pod w/ Boost, FPG, LC-1 & XD-16, filled front & rear mounts, pclear shorty shift, Procharged, Eibach Pros, 8k HIDs - 188.28whp / 175.03wtq, NO TUNE

Tuner in Training
    the pcm's are different and they have it locked so i dont think it can be copied. the stage three lets you adjust your rev limit and also adjust for a 50 shot of nitrous

Tuner
    as well as having a high octane mode (HOM)
    The '07 Aura XR
    [In] XM ExpressEZ
    [Next] intake res delete, Tint, Eibachs

The Procharged Ion - SMP Stage 2 QC
    20/5 tint, SPS stb, CF dash, reflective bumper insert, 62mm TB, RL plugs, masked corners, progress rsb, RL fsb, 2.5" cat-back, triple pod w/ Boost, FPG, LC-1 & XD-16, filled front & rear mounts, pclear shorty shift, Procharged, Eibach Pros, 8k HIDs - 188.28whp / 175.03wtq, NO TUNE