Thread: Credits

Credits

I ordered credits yesterday, they have been paid for, and show up on my billing, but I have not recieved the new application key. It has been over 24hrs since the order. I have a car/customer waiting on the dyno as I'm writing this.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Read that....Since when were Fridays weekends?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    As stated sometimes things beyond our control can come up making it impossible to get credits within that 24hr window. Tunershops should consider having at least some credits purchased ahead of time so you don't run out at the most inopportune moment. I appologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I've already forwarded all information to our sales dept. as they handle the credit deployment. Understand that we really do try to get credits out within minutes or hours of your order but its not always possible because of unforeseen circumbstances.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

This is the first time I have had a problem with credits not arriving within a hour of an order. I usually have 2-4 spare at anytime. After schedualing this car for the dyno on Friday, I realized that I would need credits for it, and ordered them immediately afterwards, which was still well before 24 hours before the car would even arrive.