Thread: a little more than beyond pissed off... scanner problems

Tuner

Thumbs down a little more than beyond pissed off... scanner problems

ok.. my car needs to be tuned very badly after some recent changes. I've been having trouble with the new scanner ever since I've updated to 2.1.18.0

my scanner has been setup for quite a while to register my wideband, and the specific parameters for fuel tuning on my cavalier.

ever since my update, my scan tool has been whacking out, it takes 5-10 times to get it to record information correctly. it also has been resetting my table parameters randomly, thus rendering all of my custom histograms null. after trying to load previously saved settings only to find them all wiped out.

this is very annoying, especially since table parameters seem to magically appear and disappear everytime I open the table.

also, the editor has trouble flashing my ecu... sometimes taking 10-15 times in order for it to recognize that its hooked up to my car, and sometimes it will even hiccup in the middle of scanning.

I'm extremely frustrated with my HPTuners right now. will an earlier version work better? every update I've done since 2.1.10 has gotten worse and worse.

anyway the guys can fix or take a look at my problem? I'm about ready to throw my laptop at the ground. Couldn't have happened at a worse time...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    have you contacted support about these issues?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ya, defiantely sounds like you need to contact support.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...