Thread: Looking for Tuner near New Hampshire

Looking for Tuner near New Hampshire

Guys,

I have a friend who needs his ECU programmed from a 99 PCM to my 2002 HPT PCM program. Its had all the VATs codes and such turned off by Chris at HPT.

He has someone flying out from CA to program his paddle shifters on the GTM he's building end of next week and and needs someone to update his OS with my file as we know it works correctly. He's had someone else try to program it and the VATs problem is still present and the car wont run for more than a few seconds.

Anyone in the area have the ability to load my 2002 HPT file on his ECU?

David

Potential Tuner
    Hi there, I am the guy that Dave is trying to get help for. I will Fed Ex my computer to a mud hut in Pakistan as long as I can get it done right and done quick before my paddleshifting guy arrives later next week!

I will be in Lowell , MA next weekend and I wil do cheap. Question... is the VCM in the car or just loose? I dont have a bench power supply or OBDII pigtail so if it is not in the car you are gonna have to give me some time to set up a bench tester so I can power it up. Or if you need it done before that try Performance Dyno.... think they are in Concord. Nice guy named Pete up there.

next question... is the OS the same on both of those pcm's?

Potential Tuner
    It's in the car but can come out in seconds. I live in North Hampton so it's only about 25 mins from Lowell. The body is not yet on the car, we were hoping to install the body on it next Saturday. What about some weeknight?

Hauss,

His ECU is 99 and it needs to goto a 2002 program I have with all correct stuff turned off.

David

I will come to North Hampton and give it a shot..... but my schedule is very busy. I am in Toledo Ohio right now. The absolute earliest I can return is a week from tomorrow. Most of my tuning has been with the brand new stuff, 07's. Therefore do we already know if the 99 pcm will support your file? If not we can compare yours to something that will load and just manipulate from there. Send me a pm and I will give ya' my telphone number.

Potential Tuner
    Sounds great! I cancelled the guy that was flying in from California to work on the shifters to a later date. I will PM you my number and we can get dave to do whatever he needs to so that you have his program.