Thread: a/c delete

Tuner in Training

a/c delete, o2 delete

I had to replace the motor on my 97 gtp, put in an 04 long block. My a/c didn't work before this whole project so I decided to just do an a/c delete. got everything back together, car is running well, I'm just wondering if there's anything I have to do in the computer at all. I haven't attempted to push the a/c button, just curious. I know there's controls in there to set when the a/c clutch engages and all that, should I just set those to unattainable levels and call it a day?

also, I am throwing a p0140 code for the rear o2 (didnt hook it back up with my new dp and high flow cat). I unchecked everything to do with that code so the check engine light don't come on, is there anything else I have to do to pass inspection this dec?
    Last edited by firecatGTP; 08-23-2007 at 07:55 PM.
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

Tuner in Training
    noone's done this?

I have gone through and unchecked it all but i know the code is still there because it shows up in a scan.
    ~Mike
    97 GTP coupe... slowly becoming hptuned, pem's, 3.4 pulley, rt dp, borla cat back, thrasher cai, and some homemade stuff

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray

Tuner in Training
    ohhhh, there's a drop down menu... figured out the o2 sensor

I'm guessing I don't have to do anything for the a/c?
    ~Mike

71 GTO
    400, 4 spd

03 n2o Firecat
    asphalt sled on spray