Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tuning LTFT's...

Potential Tuner
    despite the begining of this thread (open ended general question, hehe), id like to say this turned into a good basic run down on the maf tuning to get trims correct, thx again 5 liter eater, i read a whole crap load on here to learn things and this would be my first post (i don't want to further bother you ).
    so to remain on topic, i am using these techniques described above with the histogram and multiplying % into maf table on my vcm. after i get to test ill let you know how it went.

Edit: ok i wrote the file reset the trims, then checked it over after LTFT and STFT's were active again: read really good numbers so far, the LTFT's stayed almost always at 0 and the STFT's moved about some (not as much as before). also noted was the spark timing wasn't hesitating at all like before. after it learns some more ill give er a lil gas and check over with mild accelerations. oh and o2's were looking great too, but im only narrowband so its just a guess i know. Thx everyone for the information posted here, this was a huge help to me.
    ---
    2000 GTP minor mods no pulley size change- running pig rich at the moment -->> Not anymore thx guys
    Last edited by 1107; 04-27-2008 at 11:02 AM.