Well, I am at my breaking point. I am working on an 03 Silverado 4.8L (BONE STOCK) 90K. The truck will not fire. F Pump and F pressure is fine (at the rail, measured 52psi), all fuses are fine (checked with volt meter 3x), the battery is fine (slowly draing though due to the starting attempts). The truck will turn over just fine, the injectors will spit, however I don't think I have spark. The motor will not even cough. NO DTCs. THE TRUCK RAN FINE 5 DAYS AGO.

Here is what I did work on: I pulled the fuse lid under the hood and found a bunch of sunflower seeds (mouse activity). The seed shells seemed to be there for some time. I also noted several chewed wires of which none were all the way through so I used liquid electrical tape and patched the insulation. I removed the entire wire harness / PCM and fuse block and looked over each wire. Several more were chewed so I patched them. Buttoned it all back up and still nothing (will turn over fine, just not fire,...not even a hick-up.

Any suggestions? Any tips on what parameters to look at to narrow it down? I want this truck out of my driveway! I currently have the battery charger on it so I have a full charge (albeit it has been fine during this mess).