Thread: New guy, question about credits

Tuner in Training

New guy, question about credits

Ok, I am ordering the pro suite, and I need to know how many credits I need to buy along with the 8 that is included. I will be tuning my 3 LS1 F Bodies, all "simple" tunes.

Will I have to buy credits every time I want to retune my car? Or is one license unlimited? Thank you

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    This should answer many if not all of the licensing questions http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11847 from the sounds of it you shouldn't need any extra credits after your initial purchase for those 3 vehicles as long as your going to use the stock operating systems rather than custom operating systems.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    My example is close to Ztwenty's, but with 2 2003 6.0 v8 pickups and a 2003 4.3 v6 pickup. Will I be able to use RTT with a single vehicle license, or will I need to upgrade to a custom OS at the rate of one additional credit per vehicle?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    RTT is simply an enhancement or addition TO our custom operating systems so to answer your question, yes, you would need to upgrade to a custom OS that has RTT available to be able to use RTT.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"